Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

  Election Day.  On the news they're saying that today's election is a historical moment in election history.  They're pointing out which types of voters are picking which party and how the economy is having a great impact on voters' decisions.
  On the Chicago news, they said there were suppose to be candidates meeting and greeting people at the train stations this morning.  I didn't see any by the Madison Street entrance for Union Station but across the street by Ogilvie Station, I did hear a woman's voice yelling "Have a great day!".
  Yesterday morning at my suburban train station, I was surprised with a donut from the Tea Party.  They had a nice information packet for me to look over while I was waiting for my late train (late because a person in Bartlett jumped in front of an earlier train).  The packet had different questions and showed a chart of how different candidates answered those questions.  I'm glad it wasn't a packet that solely bashed other candidates because those turn me off.  I already voted bright and early this morning.  I'll be monitoring candidate progress throughout the day but unfortunately will be in bed before we find out the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment